Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rounder mint M&M's


I'm a big fan of M&M's Brand mint chocolate limited edition candies. They used to be called Holidays, but I guess the branding got too complicated, so now all the holiday-themed M&M's are limited edition this and limited edition that.

Anyway, the mint M's are my favorite. They are only sold at Christmastime and I eagerly await them each year.

This year they are different. The mint M's used to be exactly like "plain" M's -- that certain shape. But now, they are a little larger, a little rounder. Bigger.

Wonder if there was some demand for bigger M's. I know the company marketed Mega M&M's last year with the "Shrek 3" movie. And they continue to sell them. And Peanut Butter M&M's are rounder than the regular M.

Anyway, I don't particularly like the new shape. But I'll keep buying the things. M-m-minty!

No comments: